Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using gnu-radio for ARM NEON

From: Eric A. Cottrell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using gnu-radio for ARM NEON
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:12:20 -0400

Philip Balister wrote:
Bottom line: companies are still "funny" about doucmentation for high
end products, but attitudes are changing very slowly.

Philip
Hello,

Sometimes it seems the chip makers are really in the documentation business.

I was interested in the Marvell 88F5182 SoC as it was used in a NAS I have. Marvell did not have any information on the website and wanted a NDA signed. Then one day I noticed datasheet and user manual for it on the web site. It uses an ARM v5TE architecture.

73 Eric