[Discuss-gnuradio] software defined antenna

From: rhubbell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] software defined antenna
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:00:42 -0700

Hi all,

After being on-frequency here for a little while I can see that the
range of experience/expertise is wide. Which is great.

I'm curious if any long-timers have begun to look at software defined
antennas?  Or is there any effort at all anywhere in the public domain?
I guess military and universities don't really count for public as much
as they once did, but I'd guess they're working toward SDA also.