[Discuss-gnuradio] Unresponsive USRP2

From: Matt Edman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unresponsive USRP2
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:10:44 -0400

Hi,

I received two USRP2 devices, both with RFX2400 daughterboards and VERT400
antennas. One of the USRP2s works great and can be found when I run the
usrp2/host/apps/find_usrps application. The other device doesn't seem to be
responsive. When it is powered on, the unresponsive device only has the LED
labeled "F" illuminated, whereas the responsive device has both the "D" and "F"
LEDs lit up. I have tried swapping SD cards and even daughterboards between the
two devices, which had no effect.

Did I get a DOA USRP2? Or is there something else I need to do to get the
unresponsive device to start working? Any tips would be appreciated.

--Matt