[Discuss-gnuradio] severe problem in benchmark_rx, benchmark_tx. file

From: Bill Stevenson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] severe problem in benchmark_rx, benchmark_tx. file
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:46:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, everyone!

I think there is a bug in benchmark_rx.py and benchmark_tx.py files!!! Seriously!

I am just running a demo program to realize communication between two usrps using benchmark_rx and benchmark_py under the Python/digital dir. But it appears that that program does not support dqpsk modulation scheme which is considered as a default modulaiton scheme by the author. When I am trying to use dqpsk modulation scheme, the packets received are totally wrong. I am really confused. Could anybody give me a hint or help me out?

Any help will be highly appreciated!