[Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding the directory structure

From: Prasant Misra
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding the directory structure
Date: 6 Oct 2008 04:42:07 -0000

Hi,

After reading the tutorial on GNU, what I understand is that for writing a new signal processing block, I have to write the required code and place it in the appropriate directory structure and then follow the normal building instructions.
My doubt is that if I am using an existing signal processing block and I just need to write a new python script for joining them, then do I still need to place the files in the directory structure given and build them or just run the python script.

Prasant Kumar Misra.