[Discuss-gnuradio] how is interpolation rate dynamically set?

From: Bill Stevenson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how is interpolation rate dynamically set?
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:00:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, everybody!

I am working on the demo file: gnuradio-examples/python/digital/benchmark_tx.py. In the file transmit_path.py, it is said "specify bitrate.  samples-per-symbol and interp/decim will be derived." How are interp/decim rate and samples-per-symbol derived respectively? what is the range for the variable interpolation rate? Is interpolation rate increased as a multiple of 4? could anyone tell me where i can find the dynamical range of interpolation rate?

Any help will be highly appreciated! Definitely appreciated! Thank you!!!

Bill