[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC: 'Utils' not defined

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC: 'Utils' not defined
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:56:56 +0930

G'day,

Its been a while since I last used GRC and a lot has changed since then. I've
built and installed GNU-Radio after merging GRC. I can run the sample and
also create new circuits, but when load older GRC files I'm getting the
following error:

Parser Error: global name 'Utils' is not defined
>>> Failue

I can't find any reference to 'Utils' in any of these files and failed to find
any reference to a possible solution using Google. Can someone push me in the
right direction?

Many thanks in advance,

cheerio Berndt