Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX2400+USRP buffers

From: kaleem ahmad
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX2400+USRP buffers
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 04:50:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I have tried different packet sizes and I found that 2048 bytes data at the
end is always missing:

With 128 byte packet size 17 last packets were not received
With 256 byte packet size 8 last packets were not received
With 512 byte packet size 4 last packets were not received
With 1024 byte packet size 2 last packets were not received

Can some one give me any clue??????? Actually one possible solution can be
to send 2048 bytes dummy data at the end of every packet, but the problem is
I want to send small packets of not more than 100 bytes...so it is large
overhead for me...So if someone can give me some clue about where this data
is being lost then it will be a great help????

Best Regards