[Discuss-gnuradio] could you give me tips for saving ofdm data? and inte

From: James Park
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] could you give me tips for saving ofdm data? and interpolation?
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:48:40 -0400

Hi,

I was able to get the data using file_sink with benchmark_ofdm_tx.py

self.file_sink = gr.file_sink(gr.sizeof_gr_complex, "filename.dat")
self.connect(sef.txpath, self.file_sink)

and could see frequency spectrum using fft and fftshift in matlab.

also, I extended receive_path.py with file_sink, but data did not look match with transmit data.
Could you give me tips for that?

if I want to calculate the exact real time, can I divide x value by 64M and interpolation value?
Thank you for your help.

James,