Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU-Radio GUI applications freeze

From: Raul Siles
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU-Radio GUI applications freeze
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 13:24:37 +0200

Hello Eric,
The computer is a laptop with a Pentium 4 CPU and 1GB of RAM (only
350MB are used). When any of the GNU Radio GUI tools is launched, the
associated python process goes up to near 100% CPU usage.

# cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 15
model           : 2
model name      : Genuine Intel(R) CPU 2.80GHz
stepping        : 9
cpu MHz         : 1596.000
cache size      : 512 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 2
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe up pebs bts
cid xtpr
bogomips        : 3196.91
clflush size    : 64

#