[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Beacon Receiver, announcement

From: Mamoru Yamamoto
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Beacon Receiver, announcement
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 19:09:27 +0900

Colleagues,

I developed "GNU Radio Beacon Receiver" that measures
total electron content (TEC) of the ionosphere by receiveing
150MHz/400MHz beacon signal from satellites in the low-
earth orbit.  Detailed information of the receiver is
published in the following URL.

http://www.rish.kyoto-u.ac.jp/digitalbeacon/

I hope people permit me to call the reciver by this name.

I very much enjoy coherent design and stability of
the USRP and GNU Radio.  The receivers are now used
for real ionospheric studies.  I hope more people would
use this receiver.  Thanks GNU Radio!

----
Mamoru Yamamoto
Research Institute for Sustainable Humanosphere (RISH)
Kyoto University