[Discuss-gnuradio] double buffering with new thread-per-block scheduler

From: Juha Vierinen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] double buffering with new thread-per-block scheduler
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 00:04:23 +0300

Hi,

What is the best way to implement double buffering with the new
scheduler? I'm hoping to solve some bursty I/O with sufficient average
bandwidth.

I am thinking of creating a enqueue sink block, and a dequeue source
block. Do you think this will work with the new scheduler? Is it a
problem if the resulting graph has two disjoint parts?

juha