[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: libboost_thread-gcc43-mt-1_36.so.1.36.0

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: libboost_thread-gcc43-mt-1_36.so.1.36.0
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 01:47:00 +0200

Ok, sorry for bothering.

I understood my mistake by myself. I had forgotten to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environmental variable to the $BOOST__PREFIX/lib.

Now my question is:
I noticed that the load generated by my application is balanced between the two cores of my machine.. is there any way to go one step back (like a compiling option or something) and tell the system not to do so but concentrate the whole load just on one core?

alternatively how can I get the previous trunk version, the one before introducing dependency on boost 1.35?

thanks

vincenzo