Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions on interference!

From: Brook Lin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions on interference!
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:48:23 -0700 (PDT)

Or we can say the question like this, how to receive correct video2 when TX2
is working, although TX1 is still working too. At the receiver side, I want
it to receive video1 when TX1 is working, then to receive video2 when both
TX1 and TX2 are working. Is my assumption right in the previous message? Can
anyone help me solve it?

Thanks,
Brook Lin