[Discuss-gnuradio] Any GNURadio at the 2008 ARRL/TAPR DCC?

From: Eric A. Cottrell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any GNURadio at the 2008 ARRL/TAPR DCC?
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 21:34:29 -0400

Hello,

I am planning on going and bringing my USRP and a few radios and like stuff, like FT-817, 2 or 3 scanners, Icom 2500 with DStar/P25, WinRadio, antennas, cables, and splitters.

I do not have any projects to show in the project room but would be willing to help show off GNURadio. I am also interested if any GNURadio users are planning on attending.

73 Eric