[Discuss-gnuradio] Radar mono

From: Naoufel Amri
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Radar mono
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:35:20 +0000 (GMT)

thank you for your replying and your answers, so as i said before i work with the software: ./usrp_radar.py and i use a  USRP Card to realise a dualstatic radar.
the Command is:./usrp_radar_mono.py -T A -R B -f 2.41e09 --ton=300e-09
> --tlook=12e-06 --prf=10000 -v -F /home/naoufel/data.bin -w 16e6
i use a Chirp of 300 ns for the emission but when i visualise saved echos i see that the  prf changes when going from one cycle to another one , which make my sytem non coherent because and leeds to a phase changing from one prf value to another.

so my questions are:
1. is that the PC which gives the order to start Ton and Tlook for each cycle of prf or is it charging these parameters in the FPGA and then the FPGA which starts Ton and Tlook each time?

2. if the prf is sent by the PC,  is the emission time of Ton is so short and not enough to be commanded by another PC and what are the limits to stay Coherent from one cycle to another one.

Thank for any kind of help since my non coherent sysytem block my work and i need these informations to find a solution and going forward in my Project.

Naoufel AMRI

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
Une boite mail plus intelligente.