Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New OpenGL-based FFT, Waterfall, and Scope displa

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New OpenGL-based FFT, Waterfall, and Scope displays in trunk
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:49:56 -0700

The waterfall rate is exactly like the fft rate: a decimation is computed so that the actual rate of fft frames per second (from the log power fft block) is approximately the given fft rate.

The reason for adding a new preference is that the CPU and graphics requirements are different for the waterfall plot, so it should have its own separate configurable rate.

-Josh