[Discuss-gnuradio] how to load data in payload of send_pkt in benchmark_

From: James Park
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to load data in payload of send_pkt in benchmark_ofdm_tx.py, and check with benchmark_ofdm_rx.py?
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:04:57 -0400

Hi,

I am confusing with send_pkt and payload.
How can i load the data that I want to transmit in the packet? and compare with received data using benchmark_ofdm_rx.py?
what I tried is adding file_sink to compare the transmit and the receive data, but it seems I can do more with send_pkt.
Also, would it be possible to choose one subcarrier that I want to use among others?
Thank you for your kine help.

James,