[Discuss-gnuradio] When will WBX0510 be available

From: sdrfan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] When will WBX0510 be available
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 04:17:06 -0700 (PDT)

I'm interested in implementing an SDR transmitter between 200 and 400MHz and
have noticed that there is no way I can actually do that using USRP until
the WBX0510 daughter board is ready.

Other posts suggest that it should be shipping by now.  Can anyone add any
more info about the status?

I have a pretty urgent requirement for this functionality in the next month,
so if the WBX0510 is not going to be ready then I would be interested on
getting hold of some older rfx400 boards - anyone have some they would like
to sell? I need 4 in good working order.

Thanks

Ben