Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compile error with gnuradio trunk for armv7-a

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compile error with gnuradio trunk for armv7-a
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 08:50:36 -0700

> My gut is telling me that the failure to find the Python.h file messes
> up the python version check. I did upgrade swig from 1.3.31 to 1.3.36
> with no improvement.
>
> I'm guessing there is some change in the autofoo. I tried to go back
> in revs until it compiled again, back I got back to the point where
> the build was fixed for gcc 4.3.1 without finding the rev that
> introduced the problem.
>
> Philip

Check the definition of PYTHON_CPPFLAGS in gnuradio-core/src/lib/swig/Makefile.

Does it point somewhere reasonable?  I assume you're cross-compiling.
You'll need to provide suitable paths on the configure command line since we
can't figure it out by running the BUILD system python.

  ./configure PYTHON_CPPFLAGS=<foo> PYTHON_LDFLAGS=<bar> ...

See config/gr_python.m4 for the details.

Eric