Re[Discuss-gnuradio] configuring flow graph

From: mehdimolu
Subject: Re[Discuss-gnuradio] configuring flow graph
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 06:25:10 -0700 (PDT)

I want to implement MIMO using gnuradio.
I already could do differential and coherent(BPSK) communication link
between two USRPs( daughter board Flex 2400 ).
right now for channel estimation in MIMO  I need to do reconfigure flow
graph. As mentioned in
           www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/Tutorials/WritePythonApplications
after fg.stop() I call fg.wait() and then reconfigure flow graph, as bellow
                        fg.stop()
                        fg.wait()               #reconfigure flow graph
                        print "hello"
                        fg.disconnect(fg.amp, fg.u)
                        self.subdev[0].set_enable(False)
                        self.subdev[1].set_enable(True)
                        fg.connect(fg.amp, fg.u)
                        fg.start()
but code waits in gt.wait() and never goes ahead(never prints "hello").
what shall I do to fix it?
thanks,
Mehdi