[Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit Samples from File on USRP

From: Zetek Stuff
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit Samples from File on USRP
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 09:35:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I am using USRP to do some testing with some walkie talkies. I am recording
the samples from the walkie talkie using usrp_rx_cfile.py python script. I then
want to take that file (I/Q) samples into MATLAB, do some DSP in MATLAB
and retransmit those IQ samples at the same RF frequency. I'm wondering
if there's an existing Python script to transmit these I/Q samples on the USRP
from this file input?
Thanks in advance.