Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 64MHz USRP Oscillator

From: Wireless Monster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 64MHz USRP Oscillator
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:15:29 -0400

Hi Chris,
Can you briefly explain in what exactly consists the Software PLL?

All,
I've been trying to set both Tx and Rx to the same frequency and sending a sinusoid to try to measure the frequency offset, but it does not seem to work... it looks like as both Tx and Rx are driven by the same clock, the frequency the offset gets compensated on the Rx signal so it can not be measured... (???)

Anyone has any clue on how to measure it dynamically at the code startup?

Thanks in advance!
[WM]