Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Basic RX. - usrp_wfm_rcv.py

From: rita pfc
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Basic RX. - usrp_wfm_rcv.py
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:41:19 +0100

I did the records ok; I put the audio-X.dat in the same folder as fm_tx4.py, and I try to transmit in for example 32MHz; and in other USRP board I put the Basic RX, trying to receive in 160 MHz (32, 96 and 160 Mhz) but I don't receive anything. Maybe I choose wrongs frequencies to transmit (and receive) because of the noise or because of out of band of FM ( 87 - 108 MHZ)
Thank you,