Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 64MHz USRP Oscillator

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 64MHz USRP Oscillator
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:31:51 -0700

The one used on USRPs shipping now is 20 ppm with this part number --
   EC2620ETTS-64.000M

From Ecliptek.  They are pin compatible.

Matt

Carles Fernandez wrote:
By the way, could someone tell me what is the part number of the VCTCXO shipped with USRP Rev 4.5? In the bill of materials of the trunk I see "CTX286LVCT-ND", which seems to correspond to CB3LV-3C-64M0000 in the manufacturer's nomenclature.

The datasheet (http://www.ctscorp.com/components/Datasheets/008-0256-0_E.pdf) specifies +/- 50 ppm, but I have read somewhere that actually it is +/- 20 ppm.

Which is the right one?

Thanks,
Carles.