Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 64MHz USRP Oscillator

From: Wireless Monster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 64MHz USRP Oscillator
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:10:30 -0400

Thanks everyone for your answer!

I understand that some frequency offset will always be there on the Rx
but I would like to minimize it.

However, the main problem on my system is on the Tx path as the
receiver (which I can not modify) is not having any frequency
correction algorithm, so I must Tx as close as possible to the
"expected" frequency.

Rgds,