Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK with RFX2400

From: kaleem ahmad
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK with RFX2400
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 07:23:38 -0700 (PDT)

I have just provided the information which can be helpful for you, and the
code is also attached with it and a sample received file is also there along
with actual sent file.

Please just scroll up and you will find my message with all this
information. Additionally OS is 'openSUSI' a favour of Linux. But if you
still need some more info then please let me know.

Thaks