Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Controlling individual gains

From: Sebastiaan Heunis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Controlling individual gains
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:11:40 -0400

Eric

Thanks.  I read through the code in db_tv_rx.py and I know how that
works now.  You're first setting the gain of the rf amp up to a level
of 60dB, then the if amp up to a level of 35 dB and then the pga up to
a level of 20dB.  From what I understand I need to modify that .py
file and include my own set_gain() function, right?  If I did that,
how do I modify gnuradio in order to use my new db_tv_rx.py next time?

Thank you.

Sebastiaan