RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark_ofdm_tx Benchmark_ofdm_rx

From: matteo zunino
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark_ofdm_tx Benchmark_ofdm_rx
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 17:17:06 +0200

> Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 08:05:55 -0700
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> CC: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark_ofdm_tx Benchmark_ofdm_rx

> > > This is typically done by sending some kind of 'map' at the low rate
> > > at the beginning of packet. Take a look at WiMAX to see how
> > > complicated this can get ;)
> > >
> > > Eric
>
> > I've seen it ;) but i've problem too even if i konw what carriers
> > are BPSK and what are QPSK. I've studied how to modify ofdm.py in
> > order to transmitt for example the first 10 signals with BPSK
> > modulation and tre other with QPSK, but when i want to demodulate, i
> > don't know which point of gr_ofdm_frame_sink.cc i must modify to
> > demodulate correctly. Do you think my project is possible actually
> > in gnuradio OFDM?
>
> Sure it's possible. You'll have to do some work.

Excuse me for the continue questions but i've not such a big experience in Gnuradio. Where i i would modify gr_ofdm_frame_sink.cc in order to arrive to my aim? I don't know c++ language very well and i don't know where i can find it in this function
 Thanks a lot

Matteo

Live Search Maps Vorresti un pub diverso dal solito? Cercalo con Live Search Maps!