[Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark_ofdm_tx Benchmark_ofdm_rx

From: matteo zunino
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark_ofdm_tx Benchmark_ofdm_rx
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:37:22 +0200

Hi,

i've a question about these two functions.
My aim is to modify these benchmarks in order to create a trasmission system that can choose to put on a single carrier a BPSK or a QPSK modulation. My problem is this one, how can i comunicate to the receiver what carriers are BPSk adn what QPSK?

Thanks a lot

Windows Live Mobile Da oggi la posta di Hotmail la controlli anche dal tuo cellulare!