[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Companion USRP Transmitter Example

From: isaacgerg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Companion USRP Transmitter Example
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:45:51 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone have an .xml file that shows an example of doing this?
Currently, I have a USRP sink with the following parameters and I cant get
any signals on my Rx USRP.  I know my Rx USRP is working as I can run the
gnuradio ptt example and I can see energy appearing on the PSD.

Here are my USRP Sink parameters:
Input type: complex
usint #: 0
subdev spec: side B
freq: 25000000
gain 3200
mux 0x0
auto t/r : ignore
tx enable: enable
interp: 400

The input to the sink is a cosine wave at 10000 with amplitude 100.

Thanks in advance.