Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP installation problem

From: Nan Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP installation problem
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:22:59 -0700

With Matt's help, I found out the reason. I use USRP with TVRX daughter board. When plugging in TVRX board to USRP in RXA slot, I plug in with a wrong direction (without enclosure, you can plug in TVRX with antenna connector faces either left or right, but only one direction can work). After I changed the direction, it begins to work properly.

Nan