[Discuss-gnuradio] is Communication chain correct?

From: mehdimolu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] is Communication chain correct?
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:28:55 -0700 (PDT)

I want to set up a communication chain. what I do is :
Vector source --> Framing --> DBPSK modulation --> DBPS demodulation -->
char_to_float --> simple_correlator --> vector sink.

but what I have in the vector sink is nothing. vector is an empty vector,
while I know that the input of correlator is stream of bits but its out put
is nothing.
what can be the problem?
the code is uploaded.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17986270/testsourcesink.py testsourcesink.py