[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Documentation

From: Firas A.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Documentation
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:01:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

New USRP Documentation (Whenever I become sick and stay at home, I use my
time to write some GnuRadio documentation).

I hope from Gnuradio experts to examine this document and send to me a
corrected  information especially when the "#FIXME#" is located and this
feedback will be highly appreciated.

The feedback and corrected information will be used to update the document.

The document can be downloaded from :

http://rapidshare.com/files/121692530/USRP_Documentation.pdf

I hope it is useful.

Best Regards,