[Discuss-gnuradio] DAB with GNU Radio

From: Christoph Fischer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DAB with GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 21:33:51 +0200

Hello everybody,

we would like to implement a DAB receiver with GNU radio. On the hardware side we have a USRP with the TVRX daughterboard. From some older posts on this list, i learned that there are already some people trying to do this. Is there any initial advice or pointers to existing implementations you could give us? Do we need the checkout the svn version or even some branch or is the 'latest stable' enough?

Any help is very appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Chris