[Discuss-gnuradio] Reclocking URSP and phase imbalance

From: Gregory W Heckler
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reclocking URSP and phase imbalance
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:58:49 -0400

To the USRP experts out there:

I reclocked my USRP from 64 to 65.536 MHz and have recently discovered that the I & Q samples are no longer orthogonal, rather they seem to be only 70 degrees or so apart. I would guess this is due to some hard coded values in the CIC or HB filters? Is there a USRP command to correct for this phase imbalance? Thanks!

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
AETD - Mission Engineering and Systems Analysis
Component and Hardware Systems Branch
Mail Code 596, Greenbelt Rd.
Greenbelt, MD 20771
(301) 286-6565