Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reuse gr_ blocks

From: Wireless Monster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reuse gr_ blocks
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 14:24:17 -0400

I understand. Thank you!

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 1:22 PM, Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 12:30:49PM -0400, Wireless Monster wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to use the "gr_interp_fir_filter_fff" block directly inside a
> new block I am building in C++? Any example available on how to do it?
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> [WM]

Unless you were building a hierarchical block in C++ you wounldn't use
anything derived from gr_block (or any of its subclasses) inside
another block.

You might however, want to use the gr_fir_fff primitive instead.

Take a look at gr_interp_fir_filter_fff.cc to see how it's used, and
also read the comments in gr_fir_fff.h for important information on
its use.

Eric