[Discuss-gnuradio] Urgent

From: Jared Jensen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Urgent
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:44:42 -0400

Hi

I'm in a hurry writing this mail. I had a trip to Nigeria visiting the Tinapa opening ceremony. Unfortunately all my money has been stolen at the hotel where I stayed, by some armed robbers and since then I've been without any money and I'm even owing money to the hotel here. So I have only access to my emails,my mobile phone can't work here so I didn't bother bringing it along.

Please can you lend me $2,500 so I can return back and settle the hotel bills I will return it back to you as soon as i get home.You can have it sent through western union.

I have already spoken to the hotel manager, please let me hear from you so i can collect his full name and address where you can send the money tomorrow please or if possible today. I am waiting for your reply

Thanks,

Jared

Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.