Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC bug in Variable Sink

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC bug in Variable Sink
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:02:48 -0400

Forgot to mention I'm using GRC 0.69 and GnuRadio 3.1.1

@(^.^)@  Ed

Ed Criscuolo wrote:
Josh,

  I believe I've uncovered a bug in the Variable Sink block.
It seems to work fine when the input type is "float",
but fails to function correctly when the input type is
either "int" or "short".  The flowgraph continues to
run, but the variable is either set to zero of does
not change at all.

I'm trying to use it to add a "command port" to a
flowgraph that receives a single "int" or "short"
from an external application (via a UDP Source block),
and uses it to tune a doppler correction.