[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: make question about building a signal processing

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: make question about building a signal processing block
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 13:28:38 +0200

Zhenghao Zhang wrote am 2008-05-19 18:47:
Hi,
I ran aclocal, autoconf, ./configure, all seemed to be fine.
Then I ran automake, which gave me these mesages:

address@hidden trytry]# automake
doc/Makefile.am:77: `%'-style pattern rules are a GNU make extension
doc/Makefile.am:80: `%'-style pattern rules are a GNU make extension
src/lib/Makefile.am:55: Python sources seen but `PYTHON' is undefined
src/lib/Makefile.am:55:   The usual way to define `PYTHON' is to add
`AM_PATH_PYTHON'

Which versions do you have installed? automake, autoconf etc...
Have you compared this versions to the versions listed in the README?
Which system are you building on (distribution)?

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at student dot tugraz dot at>