[Discuss-gnuradio] Compiling problem

From: WeiXiaowei
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compiling problem
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 05:34:26 +0000

Hi,

I have got a problem when following all the steps in the link below to build
the GNU radio.
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/BuildGuide

When I reach the last step of compiling, i.e $ sudo make install
It keeps on asking for the password.
If I input the password for root of Fedora or the password for current user
account.
It says "Alessandro is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be
reported." (Alessandro is the current account name)

Has anyone got same problem before? Could you please let me know how to solve
it? Thanks

Kindest regards,

Alessandro
用手机MSN聊天写邮件看空间,无限沟通,分享精彩!