[Discuss-gnuradio] Specifying bandwidth for fft_sink

From: Steve Glass
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Specifying bandwidth for fft_sink
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 14:15:34 +1000

Hi,

Is there an easy way to set the bandwidth for the fft_sink display?

I've filtered the original signal to the frequencies of interest but in an FFT sink the X axis is over 2MHz wide with my signals clustered into the centre. I'd like the X axis range to reflect the range of frequencies present in my input signal (a few tens of KHz) rather than leaving most of the display blank and clustering all the buckets I care about into the central 10% of the panel width.

Thanks.

Steve