Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help with tuning RFX2400 MIMO_b, weird RX results

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help with tuning RFX2400 MIMO_b, weird RX results
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:28:27 -0400

George Nychis wrote:
And finally, here we have it:
http://cyprus.cmcl.cs.cmu.edu/tmp/new_flex/success.jpg

I didn't completely understand the 2 stages of tuning... I had the first stage down pat, but didn't understand the second, hence everything kind of breaking once i tried it, and things not working until i got it right :)

Thanks for all the help! I certainly learned a bit about tuning the boards.

George,

  Please post a summary of the problem and its solution to the list
so others can benefit from your experience.