[Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_ofdm_tx/rx.py

From: CHIN-YA HUANG
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_ofdm_tx/rx.py
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:31:42 -0500

Hey,

I trace the files which control benchmark_ofdm_tx/rx.py.
Initially, I thought gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/blks2impl/ofdm.py is
loaded. However,
it seems not after I did some simple test. I saw benchmark_ofdm_tx/rx.py import
blks2 to control the parameter parser ( blks2.ofdm_mod.add_options(parser,
expert_grp)
    blks2.ofdm_demod.add_options(parser, expert_grp)), and ofdm.py is the only
one file I found for supporting this function currently. Did I make anything
wrong ?

Yaya