Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: polymorphic type documentation (PMT)

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: polymorphic type documentation (PMT)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:45:55 -0400

This was one of the 2 major catches I mentioned in an earlier e-mail. This is not implemented yet and is a major m-block limitation.

- George

David Li wrote:
Eric, George:

I have another question. According to the mblock design documentation
(from BBN) it's capable of handling both message blocks and gr blocks at
the same time. Is this true in the current implementation? Does this
mean we can utilize the existing gr DSP blocks inside a mblock?

- David