Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] C++ daughterboard code [was MATLAB...]

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] C++ daughterboard code [was MATLAB...]
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 23:25:19 -0400

Michael Dickens wrote:

I could be talked into doing that. It would benefit my current efforts greatly. Please do send out (to the list, or me specifically) your US$0.02 worth. - MLD

Michael,

Are you still considering doing this? Is anyone out there interested in taking this on? I can work on integrating this with the new in-band code as progress is made. My efforts are kind of limited until late May.

- George