Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Matlab interface to USRP

From: Ignacio
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Matlab interface to USRP
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:07:26 -0300

I understand completely your viewpoint. However, let me point out that one of your key objectives should be to increase popularity of GNU Radio software. One way to do this is to encourage and support GNU Radio software examples
that interface with MATLAB in some way.

Yes, you are right in that, but the person that originally posted did not like to use GNU Radio; He wanted to interface USRP to Matlab directly without GNU Radio in the middle (in fact he managed to interface Matlab with GNU Radio). USRP developers/users perhaps would like a USRP-Matlab direct connection, but GNU Radio developers/users surely not.

This is the original post:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pu, Di" <address@hidden>