[Discuss-gnuradio] Project Help Needed

From: Ryan Pape
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Project Help Needed
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:02:29 -0500

All,

I have a small, very simple, project which I need to pay someone
familiar with GnuRadio and USRP to complete.  Essentially, it is a
software-based cross band repeater that is controlled via command sent
via TCP.  A command will specify frequency to to tune to, broadcast
will begin on previously designated frequency until command is
received to stop broadcast.  All signals are narrowband FM.

If you are interested, please contact me off-list and I will provide
more details.