Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM insufficient ports

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM insufficient ports
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:32:02 -0500

Sarang Mandke wrote:
I used Tom Rondeau's changeset 7848 and applied it to my current updated code. Currently I am getting a runtime error from ofdm sampler saying that there are "insufficient output ports".

Has anyone faced a similar issue? Esp. for OFDM over air, this is a major prob.

[changed name of subject fromexecute MATLAB code with mlab_call]

That revision is still in the "work in progress" mode. Once I've gotten a few minutes away from some traveling, I'll be making a few final checkin's and merging my current branch into the trunk. This should solve most issues with the OFDM system. I'm getting good performance with BPSK, QPSK, and QAM16. QAM64 works but with fairly high error rate over the air (but nothing channel coding can't correct for).

Tom