[Discuss-gnuradio] new 802.11b receiver

From: Mohammad Hamed Firooz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] new 802.11b receiver
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 23:02:58 -0600

 Hi,
As you may know, BBN guys have developed a receiver for 802.11b. But due to the USB limitation, they had to cut the spectrum which leads to low SNR. We have developed a new receiver by doing some operation (especially de-spreading) inside the FPGA (before sending data to USB). Therefore, our receiver use the whole spectrum to abstract the data. you can find more information and the codes in our website: http://span.ece.utah.edu/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.80211bReceiver

regards,
hamed